Max 1 hour 30
One individual extension is applied on to one natural lash.100% coverage – £75
Classic Half Set
Max 1 hour
60% coverage compared to 100% coverage in a full set – £55
Infills are recommended every 2 – 3 weeks.
45 min – £35
1 hour – £40
Volume Set Basic
Max 2 hours
2-3D (natural look), coverage in a full set – £90
Max 2 hours
4-8D – coverage in a ful set – £95
Volume Set GLAM
Max 2,5 hours
8D + – coverage in a ful set – £100
Volume Half Set
Max 1 hour
60% coverage compared to 100% coverage in a full set – £65
Infills are recommended every 3 weeks
45 min – £45
1 hour – £50
Classic/Volume Hybrid Infill
Infills are recommended every 2 – 3 weeks
45min – £40
1hour – £45
Lash Lift (LVL Lashes)
This gives your natural lashes a beautiful curl lasting 6 – 8 weeks. It works by straightening the lashes at the root giving them the appearance of “Length, Volume and Lift”. Includes an eyelash tint.- £45
Professional Eyelash Wash – £10
Removal of eyelash extensions and cleansing
of your natural lashes – £10
HD Brows – 30
20 min – £8
20 min – £10
20 min – £10
- Use oil-free eye makeup remover (e.g. Simple)
- Use a felt tip/pencil eyeliner rather than liquid/gel
- Pay special attention to your lash line when removing makeup (cotton buds are recommended)
- Brush lashes with mascara wand to keep them neat
- Gently wash your lashes every few days
- Try to sleep on your back or on your side with lashes off the pillow
- Schedule regular infill appointments every 2-3 weeks to keep your lashes looking their best
- Get in contact with any questions or concerns
- Enjoy your beautiful new lashes!
- Get your lashes wet for 24 hours after application
- Use sun beds for 24 hours after application
- Use saunas, jacuzzis or come in contact with hot steam for 24 hours after application
- Avoid going to the gym/working out for 24 hours after application
- Use mascara on your lashes
- Use any oil-based products around your eye area
- Perm or curl your lashes with a mechanical curler
- Pull, pick, or rub your lashes
- Never attempt to remove your lash extensions yourself – they must be professionally remove
What are eyelash extensions?
Eyelash extensions are an exciting new way to extend the length and thickness of your natural eyelashes. Lash extensions are single strands of synthetic eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash. Not to be confused with the self-stick strip false lashes or individual clusters of lashes knotted together that are a single-event accessory, these semi-permanent, synthetic extensions are adhered one by one onto the natural lash (not the skin) by using a specially formulated adhesive that lasts a number of weeks.
What do eyelash extensions look and feel like when applied?
With proper application they are very comfortable to wear and are so lightweight that you won’t even be able to feel you are wearing extensions. The look and feel is completely natural looking and real – no one will know you have extensions.. They will just think you were born with beautiful, long lashes!
How long will eyelash extensions last?
Eyelash extensions can last up to 6 weeks when properly cared for. However they are no longer full at 6 weeks as the extensions will shed with the natural growth cycle of your own lashes. Therefore infills are required to keep your lashes full.
Remember, just like nails, your natural lashes grow, so they will need a maintenance appointment after a few weeks. During your infill appointment, we will remove grown-out extensions, cleanse and prime your lashes and apply extensions to new lash growth. Humans shed approximately 3 eyelashes per upper lid, per eye, per day. We apply approximately 100 – 120 extensions to each eye, so if you care well for your lashes after 7 days you may expect to lose ~21 extensions, 14 days ~42 extensions, 21 days ~63 extensions. Therefore it is recommended that you book your infills within 2 – 3 weeks to keep your lashes looking their best. If you choose to get infills in between they will last as long as you continue to fill them in.
If your hair and nails grow quickly then that may indicate that your natural lashes also grow, shed and renew themselves quickly so you may find that your extensions will not last as long as someone whose hair growth is slow. Your life style and how well you follow the aftercare instructions will also make a difference to how long they last.
How are eyelash extensions applied?
Lashes are applied while you are lying down with your eyes closed on a comfy beauty couch listening to music. After cleansing and priming your lashes, your bottom lashes are protected with eye pads and then lash extensions are applied one by one with medical grade eyelash extension adhesive. A single natural eyelash is isolated and a synthetic lash is glued to the top of your own natural eyelash approximately 1mm from the eyelid, so neither the glue or the lash has contact with the skin. It is a very relaxing, non-invasive procedure and many clients fall asleep!
Will eyelash extensions damage my natural eyelashes?
No, it is a myth that they are damaging if applied correctly. Many of our clients have constantly had extensions applied with no break and they have never encountered their lashes being damaged. Damage can be caused by inexperienced therapists – it is important to have your lash extensions applied by a qualified specialist who uses top quality products and does not use excess glue or lashes too long or thick that can cause damage to your natural eyelashes. It is safe to wear extensions permanently without breaks.
What type of lashes do you use?
The highest quality lightweight and natural looking silk eyelashes.
We don’t use real mink lashes because:
1. It is unethical. They are crammed in cages living a miserable existence and then skinned alive.
2. Mink fur is naturally straight. Lashes made from it will not keep a curl.
3. Mink fur lashes can be frizzy after being wetted — they no longer have the natural oil that makes it so slick and smooth.
4. Mink fur pieces are not all the same in length, thickness, sheen, color, or texture…making for very messy looking lash extensions.
5. Because they are made from real animal hair, it is common for clients to be allergic to them.
Are eyelash extensions suitable for everyone?
Eyelash extensions may not be suitable for people who:
- Have pre-existing eyelid or eye conditions such as blepharitis, keratitis, cataracts or conjunctivitus.
- Have a condition called trichotillomania, which is compulsive pulling or twisting of hair or eyelashes.
- Cannot control rubbing their eyes excessively due to allergies such as hayfever or if rubbing their eyes is just a habit.
- Are undergoing or have recently undergone chemotherapy. (You must wait for 12 weeks after you have stopped receiving chemotherapy.)
- Are under 16 years of age.
I'm a bride-to-be or have a special event coming up, when is the best time to book an appointment?
If you’ve never had eyelash extensions applied before then we recommend booking a full set 2 weeks before your wedding or special event at the latest. And then to book an infill or full set 3 days before the date. This will allow time to experiment with different lashes, learn proper aftercare and ensure there are no allergies to the product.
Can I still wear mascara and eye make-up with eyelash extensions?
The beauty of eyelash extensions is that there is no need to wear mascara! You can roll out of bed looking great and best of all extensions will make your lashes look like you’re wearing mascara 24/7 without the clumping, streaking and smudging. Wearing mascara on your extensions is not advised as it will cause them to fall out prematurely and cleaning mascara off your extensions is difficult, it can pull them out and damage your natural lashes.
You can wear mascara on your lower lashes as long as it is non-waterproof. For the upper lid a felt tip eyeliner is a better option than liquid/gel, and eyeshadow is fine to wear. Make sure to remove any eye make-up at the end of the day with an oil-free eye make-up remover.
Can I use eyelash curlers on or perm my eyelash extensions?
Never perm your eyelash extensions. We also do not recommend using eyelash curlers on your eyelash extensions as they will damage the extensions. The extensions have a natural curl and you will find that you won’t have to curl them as the extensions hold their lovely shape.
Can I swim, shower, exercise, or visit a spa while wearing eyelash extensions?
Yes. The bonding agent we use is waterproof and allows you to shower, swim, exercise etc. However, eyelash adhesive takes 24 hours to completely dry, so the first 24 hours are the most important time to ensure that your lashes will last. For the first 24 hours after the eyelash application you must not get your eyelash extensions wet or come in to contact with hot steam, and it is advisable to wait 24 hours after application until exercising.
Is there anything I should do to prepare for my appointment?
- Please arrive without any eye makeup. This will minimize the cleanup time and allow more time for applying the extensions.
- If you usually wear contact lenses please bring glasses to your appointment as contact lenses cannot be worn during the application of eyelash extensions.
- You will need to keep your lashes dry for 24 hours after the application so it’s a good idea to have your hair washed the day of or night before.
- Do not perm or curl your eyelashes before your eyelash extension appointment. Please note: If you have recently had your eyelashes permed (or lifted with a lash lift) eyelash extensions cannot be applied until 2 months after the perming procedure.
I had eyelash extensions applied a few days ago and a few lashes have fallen out – why?
Each day we can loose 3-5 natural lashes, but often they fall out unnoticed unless they fall into your eye, but when eyelash extensions are applied we are more aware of when they shed as they are longer, darker and thicker. If you sleep on your stomach with your face squashed into the pillow or you favour sleeping on one side you may notice the lashes may not last as well as the other side.
Can the eyelash extensions be removed?
Yes, at any time for any reason they can be removed however there will be a removal charge. Refer to prices. The extensions are easily removed by using a glue remover and it should take between 15 – 30 minutes. It is not recommended to attempt to remove the extensions yourself as this is likely to cause damage to your natural lashes.