How to make clients come back to your salon?
Use the opportunity of the upcoming holidays and give them small gifts!
It’s time to start preparing for Christmas! Give your clients a cute surprise! Prepare small gifts for them that: They will make the client feel appreciated, consolidate positive associations related to your salon, increase the loyalty and commitment of clients, they will attract new clients for you.
What to consider when choosing?
Gifts that you can use on the occasion of Christmas can be divided into 3 basic groups:
Practical – they will be useful for something like a soap or a pen,
Pretty – they are visually attractive, their task is to please the eye, provide positive emotions as a result of contact with a beautiful object, e.g. a figurine, a picture,
Advertising – referring in form to your business or simply bearing your logo, with a bearing on the website
You can also use the option of composing a set consisting of several gadgets, e.g.
A pen with the salon logo, a candy with the salon logo, greeting cards, a discount voucher, a Christmas twig and a beautiful packaging.
Before you choose your Christmas gifts, think about how you can use them later!
Some advertising gadgets (e.g. candies) are profitable to order in larger quantities. If you decide to buy for the holidays, don’t hesitate to order more. What is left can be used in many ways. Let’s stick to the candy example. You can: put them in a bowl on the reception desk,
distribute to clients who come to the salon to make the waiting time for the treatment easier, e.g. for coffee, give them to clients as a thank you for using the treatment, use as part of other gift sets, e.g. birthday ones, hand out in front of the salon inviting passers-by to the salon, hand out during other promotional campaigns, events, etc.
Let’s get down to business – Christmas gifts for clients that you can prepare yourself:
1. Cosmetics samples – you probably have a lot of them. In combination with something sweet and nice Christmas accents, they can make a cute, practical and eye-catching gift.
2. Voucher entitling to a specific discount on the treatment – a percentage or amount, for the client and, for example, additionally for a loved one. Perhaps this way you will gain a new client.
3. As above – a voucher for a small, free treatment for a client or one that can be given to a loved one. Of course, all vouchers should have an appropriate, festive setting
4. Greeting card – made by hand or bought in a nearby bookstore
5. A custom-made Christmas card – with your design, your wishes, logo and address details for the salon. You can use it not only as a gift for clients, but also send it to, for example, local companies as part of additional advertising.
7. Individually created baubles – I mentioned them earlier. You can give your client a beautiful, Christmas bauble with a traditional Merry Christmas and a subtly integrated logo of your salon or simply write Merry Christmas wishes salon
8. Gift stocking – perfect if you lack time or an idea for the Christmas decoration of gifts.
9. Christmas coasters – cute cup coasters with a Christmas motif – reindeer. You can also use them as decoration in the living room.
8. Promotional pens – probably the most popular and universal advertising gadget. What like what, but nobody will refuse to accept a pen, and that it will also carry a mobile advertisement for your salon.
9. Illuminated mirror – another glowing product – a dream come true for every busy woman! Practical, illuminated mirror – a mobile make-up stand. Think what impression will make on your client’s friends. remember that you can put your logo on all gadgets.
10. A set of candles
11. Mug – a great carrier for Christmas wishes! An original gift that will bring customers a lot of joy throughout the year.
12. Star-shaped gingerbread with any inscription. The gingerbread comes with a card on which you can put your logo and Christmas greetings.
13. Advertising chocolates – as above. Although the chocolates may be worth buying in a limited version with Christmas wrapping. An interesting idea, relating to virtually all Christmas gadgets, is to skillfully integrate the logo into the festive setting and create your own, unique labels. You can use the same design / theme every year
14. Delicious dried fruit and nuts – finally something healthy and definitely with the Christmas atmosphere!
15. A bath ball with natural essential oils. The ball is wrapped in cellophane tied with raffia. An individual advertising card is attached.
This year I decided to give a gift card with a free brow treatment. This will allow me to show my skills to my clients and attract more clients to this particular treatment, because I am mainly associated with eyelash extensions.
I hope you will get inspiration from these ideas 🙂